Garcinium - Healthey garcinia and green cleanse

I inquired online but decided against it,Something felt a bit odd when I received a phone call from them and should have known better,because my sister was visiting at the time of the call and I said well id like to get that free trial for my sister ...to my amazement the man said well I cant sent that to you unless she has her own credit card. I said no and then the nightmare begins 135.00 dollars a month first month Im trying to return a email that says THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER..I tried there goes another 135.00 it says that is not a correct Email .I called it rang and rang and rang...12 months later and 135.00 x 12 =1,610.00 dollars later the only reason they stopped was because my boyfriends visa was exspired and they couldn't use it.

I sent numerous emails which came back Wrong domain or bad address....WHAT CAN I DO NOW?? IM literaly sick to my stomach....Bernie C.

Comments

herbalsimply_60

Wow, What a Great Site, All of the Health Related Posts Are So Informative for People With Review. I Liked It!

I Also Have a Blog/site About That Covers Simple Herbal Related Stuff.

Please Feel Free to Visit. Thanks for Sharing.

Garcinia Cambogia

Keep Posting:)

Yuma, Arizona, United States #1280036

over 16 hundred dollars later, I still haven't lost any weight..I am besides myself....

Garcinium - Simple Review #1482791759

i ordered the free trial yesterday. nothing has happened yet but im trying to cancel the order just in case.

i didnt get an email from them either.

i dont know what to do . how am i supposed to cancel my order ?

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Garcinium - Free Trial Review

I ordered the product and read the agreement as I normally do not. I don't know if I missed the part about the 14 from ordered or was just so confused.

But they took the $89 out of my account two days after I received the bottle. When I called them they were rude. Said they couldn't help me. It wasn't their problem that I wasn't seeing results.

So now. I am almost $200 in the hole with my bank becuase I got slammed with overdraft fees. I hadn't even opened the bottle. Now I can't even log in to the account to cancel my subscription and I am worried I'll get charged again on the 20th of December.

Btw. Still haven't seen any results.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Garcinium. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Garcinium.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Garcinium to other companies on our site.

How did you find number to call ?? I can't believe I fell for this scam !!+

Garcinium - Free Trial Review

2.0

Do you know how can I cancel my trial. because i called to customer support too many times .

but they weren't cancel for me. But like they said it will be charge per month . and they charged mine $92.99 for the first 14 days. But I already call to them and said I want to cancel it .

but they didn't give me any ideas. So do you know how to cancel it , I hopefully they won't charge my money per month like they said. If you have any ideas help me cancel my trial .

My email address huongnguyen11299@gmail.com . Thank you so much for your help.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). huongnguyen515 is overall dissatisfied with Garcinium. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Garcinium - Simple Review #1480563389

Ordered "free trial" and paid shipping. Read every word of terms and conditions and never saw anything about the $92.99 charge i recieved 2 weeks later.

Called and was told i would receive a refund of all but $25. That was almost a month ago. Still no refund.

Cancelled and reordered my debit card. Thanks Theamazing"scam"cinia.com Never do business with these people.

Garcinium - TOTAL SCAM!!!!

Ordered the free trial as well, received the products and didn't care for them. When I tried to cancel, it seems as though I was one day too late as there was a $185.96 (total for the two) charge pending on my bank account. They cancelled the subscription, and sent emails which specifically states that "any ongoing and future payments have been cancelled per your request", yet a week later (today) they said we were too late and would not refund the $185.96. It was beyond there terms and conditions for refunds (which I cannot find either). Got a little heated with them and told them we would have our lawyer contact them if they didn't refund the money and hung up. A few minutes later, received a call back saying they would refund a portion ($65.07 TOTAL) and that was "the best they could do".

Customer service is definitely a joke. They can't understand you. You can't understand them. They talk a mile a minute and it's so loud in the background, you do actually have to raise your voice.

AVOID THIS AT ALL COSTS!!!!! IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $121. Garcinium needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Garcinium.

Garcinium - Company practices are bordering on illegal

Pretoria, Gauteng 1 comment

When you are lured into buying Garcinia and the Colon Cleanse, you are told it is a "Free Trial", you have to pay S&H, therefore you give your credit card number, but NEVER are you told they will charge your CC with the price of the first bottle of both at the cost of $100.00+ for each and that will appear on your next CC statement. I called to find out what I got "FREE" and she said I got to try the product "free" but for 14 days only, not 30, but before 14 days I received my CC statement with the full price listed.

Since I had paid the S&H, was billed for the product the company was out NOTHING, and I was to pay all for the "FREE TRIAL"?????

When you are rudely aware you have been had your only recourse is to forward all the information to your representative or the state's Attorney's Office for handling, which is what I did. The way to get even with the company is to remove 14 pills (free trial), tape the box, and return to the sender, who can not resell because bottles have been opened (your free trial).

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Garcinium. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Garcinium to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Garcinium garcinia cambogia and colon cleanse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1198161

Actually, you can achieve the same effect by purchasing most any product found in most stores for the relief of constipation, eg., ex-lax, etc. Or, just buy some fiber pills and get your system back in sync.

Garcinium - Doris diane

Saint Albans, West Virginia 1 comment

what a rip-off,$79.95 out of my bank account for ordering a FREE TRIAL,nothing in the package saying I would be billed such an amount if I did not cancel within a 14 day period,PLEASE BEWARE,look for that 14 day cancellation period or they will keep on robbing your bank account.....you don't even get to see any results before you lose your money! money lost before weight that should be the company's MOTTO!when you call to get your money back they say it states a 14 day cancellation plainly,if if does why are there so many angry consumers?why do they not put that notice in the package with the product?it's because they don't want you to see it so they can steal you blind!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of garcina cambogia. Garcinium needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garcina cambogia in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Garcinium.

Harwood Heights, Illinois, United States #1197211

Same thing happened to me... I ordered the $4.95 trial...

never received anything...i didn't care that much because it was only $4.95.. then two weeks later (today) I get charged $79.95 because I didn't cancel I guess... I never got anything in the first place.. i called to my bank to investigate, and cancel my debit card to get a new card ..

I still had to pay... then I called the company to complain...

got nothing but "sorry" ...im furious that I fell for this and I'm out $80 some dollars... smh

Garcinium - Gaicinatural

Street, England 0 comments

This is a rip off and they keep charging us for the product and I tried to cancel my order and they keep taking it out of my debit card how do you cancel this. This needs to stop I don't want this product it does not work and want to cancel my order does anyone have any ideas on how to cancel

Products resolves in no time I just walt to cancel my order how do I go about stopping the auto draft coming to my home.

Your product does not work I have tried for four months and no results. If I would have known it was going to be on going debit I would have never given you my credit card

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $35986. The author is overall dissatisfied with Garcinium. The most disappointing about garcinium from Garcinium was scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Garcinium - Simple Review #1468339978

Upland, California 0 comments

False advertising and scam.

*** you

Reason of review: Not as described.