Walsall, England
1.8K views

I realised too late that this is a scam, my bank will stop any further payments but the first payment of £97.00 goes out on Monday June 2 2014 and they may not be able to reclaim or refund it. I have written to my local Trading Standards office and hope they can stop this company trading on the net. The plastic container has no Company Name or Logo and is sent from a Post Office box in Switzerland. I can only hope that anyone wanting to try this product does their internet research firsr.

The package comes from:

Exchange Office

SPI EIN 1162 P

8010 Zurich-Mulligen

Switzerland

Comments

vos produits envoyés de force à mon domicile; n'a eu aucun effet sur mon poids, je n'ai pas bougé d'un gramme mais j'ai perdu 434 euros, je vais dénoncer auprès des pouvoirs publics français, votre force de vente, et pas de possibilité de retour alors que j'avais demander une annulation de commande, vous êtres des escrocs, et si je vois une de vos pub sur internet ou ailleurs, je vous fait un procès en portant plainte. M.

Cailletaud . louise.44@free.fr

I done exsacly the same thing I was charged 314.00 pounds I went to my bank and they told me to return this product which I did but still no refund.not only have I lost all this money but also nothing either to show for it

same here, 2x 217,-€ through a very nice website showing all certificates!

I also have items from this exchange office which I can't seem to get anyone to contact. I can't afford the £314 bill for a suppose free 14 day trial off an independ news paper site. Help!

je me suis fait avoir mais prélevé 2 fois 240euros

England, United Kingdom #886505

I too have be fleeced 4 x £89.99 let's hope the bank put a stop to this. Only received the free trial not please !!!

England, United Kingdom #873805

I had the same scam. I have had 6 X £89.99 taken out of my account.

The bank is reinstating me with 2 payment. They are going after the scam company through the European law. I received the 2 trial boxes but have not received any others but they have billed me for 4 other pills that I have never received.

The crafty sods are changing the name of the pills every time they bill me so that the bank has difficulty recognising the fraud. They have a whole department to reach the scam company.

London, London, United Kingdom #858643

How can you help us get back our money and also shut the company down. This tablets almost kill me.

London, London, United Kingdom #858635

cannot get in touch with these people can visa company still paying out money it a scam.

help only discovered this is a scam visa company wont stop payments what can i do

Surely this is a police matter when they are in breach of contract?

Exact same thing has happened to me and my bank has told me I cannot get my payment back

Can I'll afford to lose this money

My daughter too. Took us three months and 600 pounds before we realised they had been taking the money without our consent.

We've got 21 month triplets. Contacted bank but not much help only to cancel payments.

Email company on answers and can't find a phone number. TOTAL SCAM

to Anonymous #853336

my wife also, never buy on facebook,so i am going to return to sender 2 box,s but take tabs out,and as i work in engineering i will fill it with 2 lumps of metal one in each and see how they like that,it will cost a lot ha!

Im Very interested whether this matter has been resolved as we also have it would appear been conned and First Direct seem pretty helpless.

We too have fell into this scam and ended paying for two packages

There may be away out

Contact you bank / Credit card company

Advise that you have had money taken from your account at a value

you did not agree to.

Then advise them that not only has the money been taken but you have not had the goods The bank may want you to wait a week or two but should then issue a disputed claim against the company taking the money etc You may not have the company details but through the banking system they can get hold of the business that carried out the transaction They will then have to prove you have had the good and prove you agreed to the high value transaction ( which no body has ) It may not work to ever ones advantage but wort pursuing Also cancel your card and get a new one issued otherwise more pills will arrive as these companies continue to ship the pills against the card details they have If you also want to you can log this problem with trading standards and if enough complain some form of action may take place BEST OF LUCK ( MAY BE WEIGHT WATCHES IS THE BEST OPTION)

London, London, United Kingdom #841305

I have been conned to e-mail company and no rely I've got kids to feed and they take 89.99 for *** pills

I HAVE BEEN CONNED TOO AND MY DAUGHTER. I AM SURIOUS.

I CANT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?

London, London, United Kingdom #839638

Have you a phone number for them????? Please help if possible. Thank you in advance!

to Palamino #845700

Just cancel your payment card that you gave them and then they cannot take anymore money. Look up hteir company as a general search on the internet.

It is a USA number and nobody answers, it is a scam and they are getting away with it.