Garcinium Free Trial!! Don't be fooled.
The Advertisement is Great! That's all I can say about it.
How they work:
a) You order a free trial and pay for postage only. And they promise to mail the product to you within the next working day. "You can try the free product and if you don't like the product, you can cancel your order within 1-month"..Ha Ha!.
b) Problem: They DON'T send the product, till it is close to 1-month. Which mean you don't get to try it or you forgot about it.
c) Then the next thing that remind you about this Garcinium is that they deducted the full payment from your credit card or bank account and you can't do anything about it!
** This health product is made in China and do you know what goes into the capsules? Has it been certified or approved by the Chinese medical authorities? Is there any side effects? Will it damage your internal organs?
** Don't have anything to do with Free Trail, on-line.
If you have extra CASH, donate it to your favour charity.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Garcinium Free Trial
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "I bought some drugs online with Canadian Health & Care Mall. Then get a surface mail notice from Canadian Border Control that they wanted to inspect a package (apparently..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."