Garcinium Free Trial!! Don't be fooled.

The Advertisement is Great! That's all I can say about it.

How they work:

a) You order a free trial and pay for postage only. And they promise to mail the product to you within the next working day. "You can try the free product and if you don't like the product, you can cancel your order within 1-month"..Ha Ha!.

b) Problem: They DON'T send the product, till it is close to 1-month. Which mean you don't get to try it or you forgot about it.

c) Then the next thing that remind you about this Garcinium is that they deducted the full payment from your credit card or bank account and you can't do anything about it!

** This health product is made in China and do you know what goes into the capsules? Has it been certified or approved by the Chinese medical authorities? Is there any side effects? Will it damage your internal organs?

** Don't have anything to do with Free Trail, on-line.

If you have extra CASH, donate it to your favour charity.

Review about: Garcinium Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Garcinium?

Comments

IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side.iHerb put the leaking, stinky box..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more