Garcinium Free Trial!! Don't be fooled.
The Advertisement is Great! That's all I can say about it.
How they work:
a) You order a free trial and pay for postage only. And they promise to mail the product to you within the next working day. "You can try the free product and if you don't like the product, you can cancel your order within 1-month"..Ha Ha!.
b) Problem: They DON'T send the product, till it is close to 1-month. Which mean you don't get to try it or you forgot about it.
c) Then the next thing that remind you about this Garcinium is that they deducted the full payment from your credit card or bank account and you can't do anything about it!
** This health product is made in China and do you know what goes into the capsules? Has it been certified or approved by the Chinese medical authorities? Is there any side effects? Will it damage your internal organs?
** Don't have anything to do with Free Trail, on-line.
If you have extra CASH, donate it to your favour charity.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Garcinium Free Trial
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "During the last few months I just wasn't feeling right ! Great DigestWorks is a premium quality probiotic supplement I’m starting to feel the results. Combined with OMEGA XL the..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "I had a three-month "super saver" order of one of Purity's products. The order was coming up for renewal and they charged my credit card, which, by the time..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."