Garcinium Free Trial!! Don't be fooled.
The Advertisement is Great! That's all I can say about it.
How they work:
a) You order a free trial and pay for postage only. And they promise to mail the product to you within the next working day. "You can try the free product and if you don't like the product, you can cancel your order within 1-month"..Ha Ha!.
b) Problem: They DON'T send the product, till it is close to 1-month. Which mean you don't get to try it or you forgot about it.
c) Then the next thing that remind you about this Garcinium is that they deducted the full payment from your credit card or bank account and you can't do anything about it!
** This health product is made in China and do you know what goes into the capsules? Has it been certified or approved by the Chinese medical authorities? Is there any side effects? Will it damage your internal organs?
** Don't have anything to do with Free Trail, on-line.
If you have extra CASH, donate it to your favour charity.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Garcinium Free Trial
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Dear Garcium, I am reporting this to the fraud team. I am not happy that you have taken hundreds of dollars from my card without consent! My name is..."
- "This product may be great but the company is a scam and if anyone like myself has never received the product in the mail but has had over a hundred..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."