I ordered the product and read the agreement as I normally do not. I don't know if I missed the part about the 14 from ordered or was just so confused.

But they took the $89 out of my account two days after I received the bottle. When I called them they were rude. Said they couldn't help me. It wasn't their problem that I wasn't seeing results.

So now. I am almost $200 in the hole with my bank becuase I got slammed with overdraft fees. I hadn't even opened the bottle. Now I can't even log in to the account to cancel my subscription and I am worried I'll get charged again on the 20th of December.

Btw. Still haven't seen any results.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Garcinium. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Garcinium.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Garcinium to other companies on our site.

Comments