Springfield, Illinois
2.3K views 65 comments
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Can not contact or find a return address for this product.Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product.

It seems to have vanished. Also no web site or return a address anywhere. My credit card company says I will have to pay for this product unless I can return it. I don't think this is right.

If they make it impossible to return that shouldn't fall on the consumers lap. Also it clearly stated $4.95 trial offer.

How can this be legal to have no way to return this product?Please advise.

Review about: Garcinia Cambogia.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Garcinium?

Comments

I urge you all to check out the Quackwatch web site BEFORE you start ordering expensive "nutraceuticals" through the mail.

And, yes, Dr. Oz is one of those quacks.

SODDI
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1097023

If they don't have a return address, they are a scam. Also the money order or Western Union payments should have been a clear indication that they are crooks.

How did they make u pay ?I thought they only do western union and money gram ?

Have u ordered from themy before.

I want to order but I am scared.Any advice ?

ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

http://ecstlaboratory.wix.com/ecstlaboratory ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

http://ecstlaboratory.wix.com/ecstlaboratory ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

Benjamin

*** Dr.Oz is one person to be blamed for the scam of garcinium.

He endorsed this product in his TV show that caused a lot of people to believe. All the people responsible for this Garcinium Scam.

WATCH YOUR BACK because someone will get back at you.*** ***

Sammie

I have been done too, has anyone had any success of cancelling without cancelling your credit card?

Irene

Definitely the same experience.

Mikey
Calgary, Alberta, Canada #867841

I too have been getting billed for this...Turns out there is nothing you can do to stop the charges unless they physically give you a Confirmed Cancellation.

This is theft, fraud, and should be illegal.

They ship out of china and there is no address and the phone # doesn't work (011)-44-312-0808-4781 or 011-44-312-0808-4783.Cant find the website again.