Ordered garcinium for $4.95, but was charged $99.99

132 of 140 Garcinium reviews

Can not contact or find a return address for this product.Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product.

It seems to have vanished. Also no web site or return a address anywhere. My credit card company says I will have to pay for this product unless I can return it. I don't think this is right.

If they make it impossible to return that shouldn't fall on the consumers lap. Also it clearly stated $4.95 trial offer.

How can this be legal to have no way to return this product?Please advise.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Garcinia Cambogia
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #483425

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Garcinium? Submit review ›
Helpful? 30 Yes 30 10 No 10
Had the same issue 101 Yes 101
132 of 140 Garcinium reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 18 #1097026

I urge you all to check out the Quackwatch web site BEFORE you start ordering expensive "nutraceuticals" through the mail.
And, yes, Dr. Oz is one of those quacks.

SODDI

Jan 18 #1097023 Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

If they don't have a return address, they are a scam. Also the money order or Western Union payments should have been a clear indication that they are crooks.

Nov 07, 2015 #1060021

How did they make u pay ? I thought they only do western union and money gram ? Have u ordered from themy before. I want to order but I am scared. Any advice ?

Mar 01, 2015 #952371

ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

Mar 01, 2015 #952370

http://ecstlaboratory.wix.com/ecstlaboratory ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

Mar 01, 2015 #952369

http://ecstlaboratory.wix.com/ecstlaboratory ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

Benjamin

Oct 17, 2014 #886296

*** Dr. Oz is one person to be blamed for the scam of garcinium. He endorsed this product in his TV show that caused a lot of people to believe. All the people responsible for this Garcinium Scam. WATCH YOUR BACK because someone will get back at you. *** ***

3 0 Reply
Sammie

Sep 26, 2014 #875826

I have been done too, has anyone had any success of cancelling without cancelling your credit card?

Irene

Sep 12, 2014 #869318

Definitely the same experience.

Mikey

Sep 09, 2014 #867841 Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I too have been getting billed for this... Turns out there is nothing you can do to stop the charges unless they physically give you a Confirmed Cancellation. This is theft, fraud, and should be illegal. They ship out of china and there is no address and the phone # doesn't work (011)-44-312-0808-4781 or 011-44-312-0808-4783. Cant find the website again.

Ripped Off

Sep 08, 2014 #867566

I too have been scammed, so much for a free trial, they seem to bill you straight away. I did receive the products, but have no idea where to return them back to. I'm heading down to my bank very shortly to arrange to have the card cancelled and stop these payments from happening. I have tried the emails to cancel, with no replies from them at all. More emails have just been sent off.

Sep 03, 2014 #865091

I have also been tricked. I did not receive the product so have nothing to send back. When I phoned my bank, they wouldn't stop payment until I could prove, from the website that they were indeed scamming me. I have sent an email to cancellations@garcinium.co. I have 2 phone numbers (+31 208084783 and +31208084781) but cannot seem to speak with them. I will follow-up with the bank and ask them to please block this company. It is a real pain to have to cancel my credit card but will do so if I cannot get this sorted and soon. DO NOT FALL INTO THIS SCAM!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I FELL FOR THIS IN A WEAK MOMENT!

loo

Aug 26, 2014 #861797

Garcinium - Ordered garcinium for $2.99, but was charged $99.99.and i ordered
colon cleanse for $2.99 ,but the charged me $99.99 .and all the number are wronge or ansering .no reply by email.s nothing.

Garciniumbastards

Aug 21, 2014 #859565

I got scammed in Ireland. Paid €2.99 for supra cleanse and garcinium. Cancelled within 14 days and got an email back from them saying it was cancelled but they still took €89.99 from my account today. A week after cancelling. I rang my bank last week and the person I was talking to said they could not block them yet as they didn't take anything I hadn't authorised. But it was a different story this morning when I rang them. They could have blocked payments last week but the agent didn't do their job right and told me the only thing they could do was cancel my card. So now I'm -€90 because of these scamming bastards and that fool that was working in the bank that didn't block further payments.

1 0 Reply
Frightened lady

Aug 22, 2014 #860000

Iv been told by my bank that canceling my card does not stop them taking more money, you have to put on a 'stop instruction' onto your account to stop these transactions from continuing.

taz

Aug 19, 2014 #858973 Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

ahhhhhhh me too only got charged yesterday.... look down for further info.... phone number and email..... hopefully it will stop.... think i ordered mine off a facebook page...

Laura

Sep 01, 2014 #864043 England, United Kingdom

Hi have u got a number or email for them iv done exactly the same. £2.99 then £89.99

Smiley

Aug 05, 2014 #851558 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Yep they are scammers! I've just had 2x $109.99 debited from my account unauthorised and I haven't received any products. I've had to cancel my credit card and now fighting to get my money back via the bank!!!!!

2 0 Reply
Betty 1234

Aug 01, 2014 #849650

I have just been scammed with this product please please do not order it !!!!!! I have had four payments of £89.99 taken out of my account , I have had to cancel my card ?

1-20 of 65 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Garcinium. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Garcinium.
Filing a new complaint about
×