2.5K views
Featured

Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product.

It seems to have vanished. Also no web site or return a address anywhere. My credit card company says I will have to pay for this product unless I can return it. I don't think this is right.

If they make it impossible to return that shouldn't fall on the consumers lap. Also it clearly stated $4.95 trial offer.

How can this be legal to have no way to return this product? Please advise.

Comments

I urge you all to check out the Quackwatch web site BEFORE you start ordering expensive "nutraceuticals" through the mail.

And, yes, Dr. Oz is one of those quacks.

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1097023

If they don't have a return address, they are a scam. Also the money order or Western Union payments should have been a clear indication that they are crooks.

How did they make u pay ? I thought they only do western union and money gram ?

Have u ordered from themy before.

I want to order but I am scared. Any advice ?

ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

http://ecstlaboratory.wix.com/ecstlaboratory ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

http://ecstlaboratory.wix.com/ecstlaboratory ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

*** Dr. Oz is one person to be blamed for the scam of garcinium.

He endorsed this product in his TV show that caused a lot of people to believe. All the people responsible for this Garcinium Scam.

WATCH YOUR BACK because someone will get back at you. *** ***

I have been done too, has anyone had any success of cancelling without cancelling your credit card?

Definitely the same experience.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #867841

I too have been getting billed for this... Turns out there is nothing you can do to stop the charges unless they physically give you a Confirmed Cancellation.

This is theft, fraud, and should be illegal.

They ship out of china and there is no address and the phone # doesn't work (011)-44-312-0808-4781 or 011-44-312-0808-4783. Cant find the website again.

I too have been scammed, so much for a free trial, they seem to bill you straight away. I did receive the products, but have no idea where to return them back to.

I'm heading down to my bank very shortly to arrange to have the card cancelled and stop these payments from happening.

I have tried the emails to cancel, with no replies from them at all. More emails have just been sent off.

I have also been tricked. I did not receive the product so have nothing to send back.

When I phoned my bank, they wouldn't stop payment until I could prove, from the website that they were indeed scamming me. I have sent an email to cancellations@garcinium.co. I have 2 phone numbers (+31 208084783 and +31208084781) but cannot seem to speak with them. I will follow-up with the bank and ask them to please block this company.

It is a real pain to have to cancel my credit card but will do so if I cannot get this sorted and soon.

DO NOT FALL INTO THIS SCAM!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I FELL FOR THIS IN A WEAK MOMENT!

Garcinium - Ordered garcinium for $2.99, but was charged $99.99.and i ordered

colon cleanse for $2.99 ,but the charged me $99.99 .and all the number are wronge or ansering .no reply by email.s nothing.

I got scammed in Ireland. Paid €2.99 for supra cleanse and garcinium.

Cancelled within 14 days and got an email back from them saying it was cancelled but they still took €89.99 from my account today. A week after cancelling. I rang my bank last week and the person I was talking to said they could not block them yet as they didn't take anything I hadn't authorised. But it was a different story this morning when I rang them.

They could have blocked payments last week but the agent didn't do their job right and told me the only thing they could do was cancel my card. So now I'm -€90 because of these scamming bastards and that fool that was working in the bank that didn't block further payments.

to Garcinium***s #860000

Iv been told by my bank that canceling my card does not stop them taking more money, you have to put on a 'stop instruction' onto your account to stop these transactions from continuing.

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia #858973

ahhhhhhh me too only got charged yesterday.... look down for further info....

phone number and email.....

hopefully it will stop.... think i ordered mine off a facebook page...

to taz England, United Kingdom #864043

Hi have u got a number or email for them iv done exactly the same. £2.99 then £89.99

Monett, Missouri, United States #855740

Please I have wanted to cancel. How can i

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #851558

Yep they are scammers! I've just had 2x $109.99 debited from my account unauthorised and I haven't received any products. I've had to cancel my credit card and now fighting to get my money back via the bank!!!!!

I have just been scammed with this product please please do not order it !!!!!! I have had four payments of £89.99 taken out of my account , I have had to cancel my card ?