2.5K views
Featured

Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product.

It seems to have vanished. Also no web site or return a address anywhere. My credit card company says I will have to pay for this product unless I can return it. I don't think this is right.

If they make it impossible to return that shouldn't fall on the consumers lap. Also it clearly stated $4.95 trial offer.

How can this be legal to have no way to return this product? Please advise.

Comments

i never received the trial and now charged 99.99

to wiggy #836338

same is happened to me...

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom #829990

This is a scam l have been conned £400 within two months by Garcinium.com

to Anonymous #831235

I got my bank involved immediately after the first payment was taken and they have blocked any future payments. I phoned the company and as soon as I mentioned trading standards, I was offered a full refund, which I have received. They will try to access your bank again under a different trading name but if your bank have blocked it they will refund you and the company gets a charge so hopefully, they will get the message

to Anon #840580

Thanks for this what was the number you telephoned please?

to Anon #844545

What was the number you called please?????

to Anonymous Boldon Colliery, Boldon Colliery, United Kingdom #835002

OMG IVE JUST ORDERD AND PAID FOR IT WITH MY CARD THANKS GUYS FOR THE INFO .

HOW DO I STOP THEM TAKING MORE MONEY ? GLYNIS

Is a fraud !

London, England, United Kingdom #818161

Found this at the bottom of the Garcinium T&C's

A. Send an email to cancellations@garcinium.com and indicate your name, address, email address and request cancellation;

B. Call the customer service line at +31 208084781 and provide your name, address, email address and request cancellation.

to Hoopz Toronto, Ontario, Canada #819646

tam bir palavra daha adresimi yazmadan iptal ettigim halde paramı anında çekmişler.kimse kanmasın ne gelen mal nede para var .bu reklamı alan reklamcışarda ortak kanımca hırsızlıga yoksa bu kadar şikayeti göz atdı etmezdi

to Hoopz #841861

Any idea on contact information for the Supra Cleanse Colon Detox that was associated with the Garnicium,

London, England, United Kingdom #818160

Found this at the bottom of the Garcinium T&C's

A. Send an email to cancellations@ and indicate your name, address, email address and request cancellation;

B. Call the customer service line at and provide your name, address, email address and request cancellation.

to Hoopz Toronto, Ontario, Canada #819649

nereye .e.posta kanmayın

to Hoopz #819680

Sent emails everyday to 3 different addresses I found in the terms and conditions since the 5th May... Returned the product unopened, tried telephoning them but their is no room to leave a message for them...

And still they take money out of my account, I have contacted the bank and they have taken payment from 2 different companies....

Can not believe I fell for this Scam... paying for a product I don't have,

to Poisondwarf #825836

I managed to get all my money back from them, £5.99 postage and payment of £89.99...

Sent product back by track and sign and also got my bank involved.... Yippie...

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #817530

Same happen with me , they making money like that plz return my money too

Penrith, New South Wales, Australia #816825

I'm trying to find them too , I got don't even after they took all my money and my bank put my card on hold the attempted to get more 3 times. I can't find the return address I've emailed ever company I could find they all say it's not them or the other half don't reply. Any help would be great , the fraud dept are investigating, my back asked for the email address I have got but it doesn't rely to that one.

Trish

to Trishbod Fairfield, New South Wales, Australia #846900

same happened to me no t c sent have nothing to go by they took 2 109.99 payments in one day alltogether 5 in one month cant find them..cancelled card but have to dispute with n,a b bank....

Rugby, England, United Kingdom #809054

Hey guys, I too was tricked into the supposed free trial of £5.99, luckily I saw these posts and after cutting my losses at 5.99 have cancelled the card I used to pay, how do these companys get away with blatant fraud?!?!?

to krissy Nottingham, England, United Kingdom #810126

Krissy did this work cancelling your card?

I have emailed them several times and tried to phone the number provided but it says the inbox cannot recieve anymore requests?