Garcinium - Purchase from strawberry garcinia health.com
This product may be great but the company is a scam and if anyone like myself has never received the product in the mail but has had over a hundred dollars deducted from their account. I think we need to talk starting a class action suit.
It has been nearly a month and I was told 3 weeks ago that there would be an investigation into why the money was taken out and where it was. Now when I try to call the company to find out where my money is, the number goes straight to voice mail.
I want my money back for several reasons, the first being I never received one bottle of this product ( a total of 4 bottles 2 ordered in February then another 2, 3 weeks later because I never got the first shipment). Second is the company in general, they took $104.90 out of my checking account yet their records show nothing. Yet it is very clear from my bank statement as to the date and time the company took the money.
When I asked to talked to the billing department I was informed that the billing department does not take phone calls. The investigation into where the money was (which their records do not show) I was told it would be 3 to 5 business days. It has been just short of one month since the money was taken out, 2 weeks since I last spoke to an actually agent and now an actual person won't even answer the phone. They informed me that the $20 they charged me for shipping is non refundable even though I never received any packages. And from what I was told from the last agent that I spoke to on March 27th, was that they had a system update and that I am not the only one that this is happening to. This is no comfort to me when it comes to me getting my money back.
This is no small amount. I know that there are more people out there that this has happened to and instead of planning my wedding I am now making my new goal to not only get my money back but inform everyone to stay away from this company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "Dear Garcium, I am reporting this to the fraud team. I am not happy that you have taken hundreds of dollars from my card without consent! My name is..."
- "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."