Garcinium - Don't buy with out reading the term

I just tried canceling due to terms and conditions of health problems and customer serves said it's all natural and won't hurt you but in terms and conditions in health it said don't take if you have high blood pressure liver or kidney problems ect: I told them to cancel I had just ordered it but didn't see terms till after I hit button. They said they already had it in shipping and it was to late that I couldn't cancel it till the 21st of march after my trial.

I'm mailing them back no matter what !!!not opened plus canceling . I knew better and fell in the advertisement trap . The last time I lucked out why didn't I learn from that. I'm freaking out cause I know they are going to hit me for two orders of 95 bucks each.

I'm feeling so sick my blood pressure is up just thinking about it Don't fall into this trap don't buy this stuff . You may have to talk to a lawyer or cancel your accounts.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Garcinium - Do not be a victim

The seller send email as if it is from Amazon. I filled the online order form & put all my card info.

& address. immediately I learnt that was not from Amazon. I called the customer service and asked if it is from Amazon. The lady said it is not from Amazon, but the company works together.

She talk a lot and said that I need to pay only the shipment fee and no more extra charges. After a couple of weeks, they took about $90.00. I called and asked for a return, but denied. Tried through my bank, but not succeeded.

They are using multiple email domain, the physical address is address of a house / home..... If they dare to cheat your money, how come you trust the pill they offered you? They are not responsible, no credibility, just taking advantages using the loophole of the online transaction / purchase.

TAKE CARE! Folks

Review about: Garcinium Free Trial.

Garcinium - Thieves

I purchased the trial product and three months later was charged 79.95 after I cancelled.I started the product and it didn't work.by the time they charged me is when I saw it was to late for a refund.so I lost 79.95 plus shipping for a product that never worked can you imagine how many people they do this to.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Garcinium - This is a complete scam.

I ordered the free trial bottle and paid the $4.95 for it. Very quickly my account was charged for $89.27.

I contacted the seller and was advised that I would be credited for the charge. they did cancel my subscription, but still charged me for the second month supply which I never received. they also promised to credit my charge card for the $89.27.

the charge was never refunded back to my account and after 4 months of struggling with this I finally pay the charge this month. None of the product has been used and I would still like my refund

Review about: Garcinium Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Promised refund and after 4 months, Deception, False advertising.

Garcinium - What a scam with trial offer

Ordered free trial,paid shipping,2 weeks later got hit with a $95 fee then an $89 fee!So much for a free trial,I️ complained,what a racket,can’t believe Dr Oz and Oprah endorsed this produce deception

Review about: Garcinium Free Trial.

Garcinium - Read terms and conditions before ordering please

I am glad im one of those people who always read terms and conditions before ordering. Says my trial starts the day i order.

Waited for the product to come home and when it arrived i started using. Right on my 13th day of ordering i called 1877-373-4911 and canceled but i asked to be transfered to a custumer service rep to make shure both were cancelled. Only garcinia was cancelled but then they cancelled african mango. They wanted to offer me a discount but i said no i want to cancel.

To keep the remaining product they said my final charge was going to be 5.95 for garcinia and 4.95 for african mango.

Ill keep track on my card that only that gets charged. This is my experience

Review about: Garcinia Primeafrican Mango Prime.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

shernastone_29

No results. still pissed

Garcinium - Scam and not even FDA APPROVED according to the bottle they sent me!

It is bull and a scam, it never said anything but receive a 14 day trial and just pay shipping. What it doesn't say is at 14 days they charge you $90 and I only had $5 in my bank account and now am at -119 in my bank due to this bull *** and I haven't even gotten to try the product yet as I am 9 months pregnant and planned on trying it after I have the baby then if I liked it purchasing the product!

So I called customer service where the transaction was still pending and was assured it was cancelled and not to worry ONLY AFTER OFFERING ME 50% off to keep it, a few hours later I check and it's still a pending charge so I call two more times and they refuse to let you speak with a supervisor, tell you that one is not available and hang up on you after stating it's cancelled so no further FUTURE charges will be made, and that not only am I still being charged $90 for the product but I will not even receive the product they are now charging me the $90 JUST TO CANCEL the trial!!!! Guarantee every single time you call and ask to speak to a supervisor they all give you the same exact script then immediately disconnect the line on you.

I work as a Logistics Service Representative and what they are full of *** when they say there is nothing they can do and that they do not have a supervisor! Unless of course it's just a fraud and rip off which clearly it is or it would be a lot more professional, and every time they answer they will give you a I'm locked out of my computer I need to reset my password.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1342500

Get it on Amazon for less than $10 -

Garcinium - Simple Review #1490706639

I received my order tried it for a couple of days made my stomachache hurt. C alled to cancelled before they start charging me.

Bit have to return product and pay a 9.95 stock fee.

I think thats dumb. My question is will i still get charged even if i return product.

Garcinium - Review in Drug Stores and Drugs category

I never order this stuff n u all will not give me a refund from last month n I told that since I had to eat 70$ last month there b no more ERRORS ON this act ma'am sorry about no refund for 70$ but now pending 89.95$ for more n I F PISSED..I don't have no idea y this is happening I'm on SS n I don't buy this *** this is my water bill money PAY ATTENTION I WANT MY TEFIND N DIRECT EXPESS IS GOING TO APPEAL THIS N I CX MY CARD I HAVE BEEN USing For 12yrs..I called the 1888 # just now they lady said it's 3rd party n she couldn't pull up anything n I have to eat this amount as well..*** THAT! REFUND NOW *** F SCAMMERS

Garcinium - Simple Review #1488211368

Sent produce bk & NOW refusing my refund of $89.95. Stealing from me!!

I did what they ask properly!

Think they could do the same!! Oh thats right, they didnt (work) for my $89.95!!

Review about: Garcinia Shipping Service.