Garcinium - Simple Review #1468339909

Upland, California 0 comments

This company is a scam and refused to refund my money and charged a lot. I did not use product and they kept charging my card.

I need to talk to someone higher up.

These people need to be shut down.

Garcinium - SCAM

Annandale, New Jersey 0 comments

This is a total scam. I received the "sample" then got the charge for $79.95; called to see what the charge was, they "couldn't find me in their system".

Disputed the charge with my credit card, they charged me again, I called again, then they said they had no record of my first call and that they are legitimately able to charge since I didn't call in 14 days. BIG SCAM . Awful people .

When told I was reporting them to BBB they said we are registered with BBB and because I never called within 14 days, they were within their rights to charge me. I am finding every way possible to report them.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Garcinium. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Garcinium to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Garcinium garcinia camobia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Garcinium - Simple Review #1466083516

Hicksville, New York 0 comments
1.3

I paid 4.99 for the trial it charged me 10 dollar for another bottle and never gott it

Reason of review: Not as described.

Garcinium - Gacinatural SCAM

Farmington, New Mexico 0 comments

Ordered trial for $4.99, supposed to be for 15 days. Didn't receive the Garcinia Cambogia for 12 days.

3 Days later, they charge my card for $180!! I call them up and they say the trial starts from the date of the order and that they will not issue any refunds! Total SCAM!!! The person on the phone already knew why I was pissed, she had rehearsed answers so they obviously do this to people all the time.

This is a Horrible Business! Don't fall for any of their ***, they obviously structured it to scam people out of money by waiting several days to ship you the product to purposely use up your "free trial."

This person wrote the review because of "fraudulent charges" at Garcinium. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $180 and wants Garcinium to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deception, false advertising and scam. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Garcinium garcina cambogia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Garcinium - Multiple unauthorized charges

Scottsdale, Arizona 0 comments

This is by far the biggest fraud around. Someone needs to shut this company down. I paid the shipping of $4.99 and within 12 days my debit card was charged for 2 bottles and the thirty day trial was not even up yet. It over drafted my account and so I was charged 35.00 for that and my bank fraud department is trying to recover the loss but it seems dismal. This is a scam that really is out of control. HELP!!!

I wish the FTC could lock this company down and fine them for all the financial loss of us all.

PISSED CUSTOMER FROM AZ

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising and deception. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of garcinium and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Garcinium needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garcinium in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Garcinium.

Garcinium - Free Trial Review from Danielson, Connecticut

Danielson, Connecticut 2 comments

I got ripped off free trial period don't mean charge me 185 dollars later if u didn't order it again obviously I don't want it . I don't know what the company name is but the adress is 1804 garnet ave. Sandiego california

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Garcinium. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Garcinium to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Garcinium trial membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I got ripped off too. Customer service is in India, they are a 3rd party and they read from a script no matter what you say and wont forward call to someone in authority.

Received product 14 to 21 days later, free trial was over and they charged me $80.00. Its pathetic. If you haven't ordered yet, DON'T!

FRAUD *** SCAM COMPANIES NOT WORTH IT AT ALL. Trust me,YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

to Anonymous #1376990

I just ordered it! I’m so stupid. But luckily right after I ordered it I saw all of these bad reviews so I will be calling them when the open to cancel my trial or whatever right away!

Garcinium Subscription Review from Lignum, Virginia

Lignum, Virginia 0 comments

I ordered product doesn't work called to cancel m"Michael" says I have to send unused portion back or gonna charge me $29.95 and won't cancel my subscription until I do!! He tried to tell me I was taking pill incorrect!

Etc and wanted to know if anyone else could take them at a discounted price !!

I told him no!! And none of what he was telling me was written anywhere and I better not be charged for nothing he said I have7 days to return my "free" sample!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Garcinium. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Garcinium.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Garcinium to other companies on our site.

Garcinium Slim Tablet Review from Ely, Cambridgeshire

Ely, Cambridgeshire 1 comment

I bought slim tablet £4.99 and after three weeks they took £85 from my account as they said you ordered. I did not order any things .just i could half my money back.

They are *** person.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Garcinium garcinium slim tablet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I ordered 14 day the charged my account $149.90 an i didn't authrize them to take it out of my account.I talked to Lewis agent #257. Once I told him I was going to report them to the Better Business Bureau he started changing his tune. Called my bank an told them the situation an the are going to dispute the charges.

Garcinium - Simple Review #1456750704

West Bloomfield Township, Michigan 0 comments

This product along with the mango cleanse did absoulty nothing for me can el the order plz if already in route ill send. them back and want a refund imeditley.

Review about: Garcinium Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Garcinium - Simple Review #1451360607

I'm trying to cancel my account I can't reach no one

Review about: Garcinium Cancellation Policy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.