My daughter order the garcinium detox tablets free trial and so far the debits on my mastercard are up to $345.78.

I have had to cancel my credit card to stop the payments.

All she received in the mail was two bottles of pills, yet they continue to keep debiting my card. She has e-mailed to ask them to stop, with no reply.

This company is a fraud, and the people running it should payback what they have wrongfully taken. Stealing is against the law!

After my daughter researched it online she found that multiple other people had the same thing happen to them, and close to no people had received their money back which is why I want this to stop.

I can no longer afford daily things for this week from this happening and would like my money to be replaced immediately!!!

Review about: Garcinium Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Garcinium?

Comments

Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Ordered garcinium for $4.95, but was charged $99.99 Garcinium "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..." Read more Express Scripts - Denied coverage for 17 submitted compound medicines Express Scripts "I submitted for Prescription reimbursement from the past year (2016-2017) I was denied by mail June 26th. First set of deniaIs was bogus. I submitted all necessary info. I even..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - *** Edgepark Medical Supplies "Dr. orders Supplies for a 30 day period, Special Tape ,ADB Pads, Non Stick Pads and Wound cleaner. What do I get 2 bottles of wound cleaner and 4 non..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more